Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hanging out

Today we did not hear anything from the inspector about Alona’s separation.  Oksana will join us again tomorrow morning, so we will see.
Today we met the girls at the orphanage and headed in to town.  We meant to take Kolia, but he went with a group from the orphanage to Kiev.  Apparently they take some of the kids to Kiev periodically for a day of fun stuff, so it was just the 3 girls and us.
We first went to a small bowling alley that had 3 lanes.  We had a good time.  Luckily I had the best score.




Then we headed to the indoor mall to look for shoes for the girls and to ice skate.  Only Maya and I were up for ice skating.  Thank goodness I did not fall




After that we took the van/bus back to the orphanage to drop off the girls.  This is what it looks like inside.


There is not much ventilation in these.

Please continue to pray for Alona's separation to occur soon, tomorrow would be great!!

Isaiah 25:1
O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the updates! I read every day and every day am in awe of what the Lord is doing. I love, love, love seeing the pictures and wish I could hop on a plane and be there for a week or two. Praying for the separation to be finalized so you can get to court! Please tell all your kids that I love them and am praying for them.

    ReplyDelete