Tuesday, May 31, 2011

afternoon at the swimming hole

Today was a warm day in Zhytomyr.  The kids wanted to go to a local swimming hole so that is where we headed.  It is surrounded by the forest, so it is a nice setting.  One can sit in the shade cooled by a nice breeze.  The water was much cooler than I thought it would be.  I guess that I am getting soft in my old age.  We had a blast and it really cooled us down.
We spoke with Oksana today.  It seems that the head inspector has decided to have a small committee sign off on the separation instead of just having her name on it.  This could take place on Wednesday or Thursday.  So we will wait and see.
Tomorrow we plan on taking our 4 kids into town for a treat before they head out to camp


prayer request:  that the separation for Alona happens soon, that God would watch over our business at home while we are away.

Isaiah 8:13
The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread,

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I was really hoping Alona's separation would be faster than this. Can you go visit the kids at camp? I can't call you on your Ukrainian phone. Call me on skype if you can. I downloaded it to my phone. jeterredding is my skype name. I will keep praying for a quick separation and a quick court date. See you soon! Tell my kids that we are getting so excited and we will be there very soon!

    ReplyDelete