Sunday, June 19, 2011

returning to Ukraine

After ten busy days at home, Letty left for the final episode of our adoption. Her plane left at 12:33 pm from San Antonio and she will arrive in Kyiv Monday at 2:50 pm Ukrainian time. This is incredibly out of Letty's comfort zone. She just does not do anything by herself. She loves company. There is no way that even a couple of months ago she would be flying by herself. I really think that she is allowing God to control her heart and mind. This is big step of faith.

We are hoping that everything that the kids need to travel to the US will be completed in time for them to travel on the 28th with the hosting group. That would sure be neat.

Pray for Letty's safety, and that she experience peace during the trip and through the next few days.

Isaiah 51:16
I have put my words in your mouth. I have kept you safe in the palm of my hand. I set the heavens in place. I laid the foundations of the earth. I say to Zion, 'You are my people.' "


1 comment:

  1. Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Cheap Flights to Dubai

    ReplyDelete